Hi there! Today I am going to tell you how to making a balloon dog for a kids party! Isn’t it awesome? Between all the kids’ party activities, balloon modelling and face painting are on the top of the list, and it’s not difficult to know why! All kids love them and they are perfect for all kind of events with kids’ presence, such as birthday parties, themed parties, 1st birthday parties, or even Halloween Parties! So, are you ready to learn how to make beautiful balloon puppies? Get to work!
We all know how much kids love puppies, and giving lots of them in your kids party is just great. In fact, making a balloon dog for a kids party is not so difficult as you might think. Only a few steps and you build it. Don’t you believe me? Take a look!
Making a Balloon Dog for a Kids Party – Step by Step
Well, the first thing you need to do is to blow up the balloon. This is not an easy task, and that’s why I recommend you to purchase a hand pump or a football pump to help you on this.
I also need to advise you not to blow the balloon up all the way, just 1/2. Then carefully tie it, and when twisting it start at the end (where is the knot). I know that at the beginning you feel like it will break, but don’t worry about that!
Now I have given you the basic instructions, let’s start making a balloon dog for a kids party.
- Blow up the balloon just like I have told you before.
- Start in the knot. Measure 3 or 4 fingers wide and twist. Don’t forget to hang on to both ends of the balloon and twist 2 or 3 times.
- Now, make another bubble at the same size, always holding on to the twisted balloon. This will be the first ear. Never let it go, OK?
- Now, make another one the same size (the second ear).
- Be careful now. Twist 3 or 4 times balloon joints, the ones you have done in step 1 and 4.
- Now you are going to twist a bubble with 3 or 4 fingers wide. Don’t forget to hang on the both parts of the balloon (this will be your dog’s neck).
- What is missing here? Hmmm… Your puppies’ legs. For them, you are going to twist a bubble with 3 or 4 fingers wide. Hang on the neck when you twist the balloon never letting go of the leg of your puppy.
- We are almost making a balloon dog for a kids party. You are going to repeat the procedure of step 7 to the second leg. Then twist those two parts together (the same way you have done with the ears). Twist it 4 to 5 times not to untwist.
- If you have a lot of balloon left over you just need to make the body 1 1/2 hands long.
- It’s done! At the beginning, it could not be so easy but with practice you find the perfection! So, what are you still waiting for? Making a balloon dog for a kids party is not so difficult! Have fun!