Children embody the spirit of Christmas and Manchester does not forget that! There are many Christmas events for kids in Manchester. The city of Manchester provides a huge variety of Christmas events, and does not exclude children of them. Follow the list below and choose which activities you want to join this Christmas with your whole family.
Check the Christmas events for kids in Manchester
- DaySaver Christmas with System One – It’s not properly an event but it can help you to save some money. It’s a travel card that offers unlimited travel on bus, train or tram for one whole day in Great Manchester. The price is £8.60 and you can use it as many times as you want (it’s also available as Group Tickets).
- HOME – Big Family Day – HOME will do creative workshops, show films and it expects a visit from Inkheart author Cornelia Funke. You can also have a robot workshop and parade for kids. What are you waiting for?
- Bolton Ice Rink – In Victoria Squares until 3 January, you can find a bigger Ice Rink for adults and a small one for the kids. Because of it, it’s safer for the little ones and they can enjoy the snowman and penguin help, transforming this experience into the funniest. It also offers a curling session on the ice making it greater. There are Slippy Sessions for families (9-10am in Saturday and 9-11am on Sunday) costing £2 per person.
- Bolton Winter Festival – Here you can find funny moments for your whole family. Beyond Ice Rink, you can find tipi tents, festive artisan markets and the glittering singing symphony tree.There’s Family Sunday Brunch on 6, 13 and 20 December (10am to 2.30pm) where you can eat Pancakes, Brioche and Waffles.
- Chester Zoo at Christmas – Until 4 January you can find the beautiful Chester Zoo offering gift tickets from £24. The children love a visit to a zoo and it’s a perfect gift! Buying this will contribute to the conservation work at the zoo. Nothing better than help the others, right?
- Christmas at Cheshire Oaks – You can have a great time and see the Giant Christmas tree. You can also meet Santa and his Elves every Saturday (11am to 3pm) and every Sunday. You are also available to visit Après Style Festive Area. Now you have no excuses to stay home in this holidays!
- Christmas at Manchester Arndale – While you are shopping you can keep the kids entertained and visit the Christmas Grotto in Halle Square until 24 December. I’m sure it will be a great day for both of you!
Manchester city offers you a lot of fun in this Christmas season, never forgetting the little ones. They are the most important in this time of year! Take a look at CHILDREN’S CHRISTMAS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT IN MANCHESTER. You can find more information about all Christmas events for kids in Manchester here! Hope you have a great time!